ACT on YOUR FINANCE STRATEGY
One of the biggest universal truth is that lack of Financial growth prevents your venture from realizing true potential and being able to meet increased customer demand. Sound financial strategy is sound health of your business!
Do you know that Financial growth allows Startups to scale organically? Are you aware that one of the main reason a business fails today is due to lack of Financial strategy? Do you know that most of entrepreneurs fails to understand the importance of solid financial strategy and struggle to scale their business?
If you do not want to be one of them and want to learn how to formulate financial strategy for your business You must attend this Webinar presented by MentorAlly –
“ACT ON YOUR FINANCE STRATEGY”
In this session you will understand:
- Effective Cash Management
- Simple tips to manage your business finance
- Kindle your financial thought process
One lucky winner will get FREE copy of the book “What the Finance” authored by the Speaker.
About the Speaker:
Sangeeta is a Chartered Accountant and Cost & Management Accountant with over two decades of experience, including leadership positions with multinationals, across geographies. She has completed an executive education program from Harvard Business School, is a High Performance Coach credentialed from International Coach Federation, Author of “What The Finance” and “A Glance at the Unknown”, Professional Speaker, Olympic distance triathlete and an Art of Living practitioner.
She is currently:
- Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer of Dun & Bradstreet Technologies
- Independent Director in IFB Industries Limited
- Board Advisor for start-ups
- Board Director at International Coach Federation, Chennai Chapter &
- Board Director at Professional Speakers Association of India.
Some of the accolades received by Sangeeta are:-
- Awarded “Leading Women CFO in India” at Women Leaders in India.
- Featured as one of “India’s most influential women in Finance” by rediff.com.
- Conferred “Innovator in Finance” at International Women Leaders Forum.
- Presented “Jewel in the Crown” by Punjab Association.
- “Shakthi Sadhana” award by Sudesi magazine.
- Awarded “100 inspiring authors of India” for her book “A Glance at theUnknown.”
- Outstanding Professional” Award by FICCI